Welcome to the #OfstedBigConversation
The Ofsted Big Conversation brought together representatives of Early Years Childcare Providers and Ofsted across the UK. It is a voluntary organisation run by sector representatives and the purpose within the Terms of Reference are:
- To provide a communication forum where providers*, who deliver Early Years care and education, can collectively bring shared areas of concern or common themes they seek further clarification on, to a representative from Ofsted, and receive a timely response.
- To provide Ofsted an opportunity to give updates on changes and direction of travel and to help dispel Ofsted ‘myths’.
*Providers delivering Early Years care and education, include but are not limited to private, voluntary and independent settings such as day nurseries, pre-schools, childminders and Children’s Centres (collectively called ‘PVI’)”
3 Responses to Home
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- #OfstedBigConverstion Chairs Meeting Minutes 13.03.2018 March 22, 2018
- Eastern Region Steering Group Minutes 07.02.2018 March 16, 2018
- #OfstedBigConverstion Chairs Meeting Agenda March 1, 2018
- West Midlands Steering Group Minutes 23.05.2017 October 1, 2017
- #OfstedBigConverstion Chairs Meeting Minutes April 10, 2017