Wed, March 15, 2017
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM GMT
Bournemouth School for Girls
Castle Gate Close
Castle Lane West
Bournemouth, BH8 9UJ
The inaugural meeting of the South’s (Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire) OBC Group. On the agenda will be Ofsted, Local Authorities, Business Rates, 30 Hour Funding, GCSEs and AOB networking. A CPD certificate will be emailed after the event. This meeting is Free of Charge due to the donation of the free room by Bournemouth Borough Council and CPD Certficates will only be available by email.
A meeting was held on 14/2/17 to discuss Business Rates, a shared letter has been drafted and has been posted to a new facebook website called Early Years Providers & OBC South. We are also sending a joint letter to the council (if you want to add your name please send me it and the details of your current and proposed rates including multiplier) and I am attending a full coucil meeting to do a 5 minute deposition on March 6th on our behalf.
If anyone would like to be involved in the Steering Group arranging on-going meetings please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- #OfstedBigConverstion Chairs Meeting Minutes April 10, 2017
- West Midlands Open Meeting 10th March 2017 Report March 19, 2017
- North West Steering Group Meeting Minutes March 19, 2017
- West Midlands Steering Group Meeting 31st January 2017 March 18, 2017
- Presentations from OBC East Midlands March 6, 2017