Tuesday 4th October 2016, Paint Pots Nurseries, Southampton
There were around 50 attendees, comprising providers, local authority representatives, Ofsted colleagues and trainers.
4th October 2016
10.45am – 2.45pm
Paint Pots House
1 Spring Crescent
10:45 -11:00 arrival and introductions
11:00 Training Session:
- Latest developing trends in technology, young people and their families
- Latest research on tech adoption; screen time guidance; modelling good practice etc.
- Legislation, policy and practice for Early Years settings
- Further resources, advice and support
1:30 Lunch and Networking
2:00 OBC update
2:20 questions and discussion with trainer and Ofsted
Thank you all who attended our latest Ofsted Big Conversation Meeting in South East.
Find presentation from our latest meeting below.
- West Midlands Open Meeting 10th March 2017 Report March 19, 2017
- West Midlands Steering Group Meeting 31st January 2017 March 18, 2017
- Presentations from OBC East Midlands March 6, 2017
- Save the date for West Midlands Open Meeting – 10th March 2017 March 1, 2017
- Ofsted Big Conversation Meeting South West Meeting February 28, 2017