Early evening event Monday 25th April, Peterlee
NETWORK WITH COLLEAGUES
MEET SENIOR OFSTED STAFF
Nick Hudson, Ofsted Regional Director, Helen Lane, Senior HMI, Jayne Utting EY HMI
Our local agenda is closely linked with national priorities identified across all regions:
Plus a watching brief on:
What’s on the agenda
When and where
Places are limited – book today!
About Ofsted Big Conversation
The #OfstedBigConversation began lifeas an on-line discussion in May 2013, started by June O’Sullivan MBE in response to growing concerns about complaint triggered inspections.
OfstedBigConversation is a grass roots movement, started by and for the early years sector. It has no funding but lots of goodwill. A small charge will be made for this event to cover venue and catering costs.
HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR LATEST EVENT AND PRIORITIES IDENTIFIED IN THE NORTH EAST
Nick Hudson, Ofsted Director for Early Years and John Coleman Ofsted Senior HMI, met with 76 early years colleagues on 19th March 2015 to share news and views on inspection.
Ofsted presented an overview of outcomes in the North East region and introduced the new inspection framework currently being piloted. The full presentation can be accessed here
Read more…OBC North East Regional Update_April 15
- West Midlands Open Meeting 10th March 2017 Report March 19, 2017
- West Midlands Steering Group Meeting 31st January 2017 March 18, 2017
- Presentations from OBC East Midlands March 6, 2017
- Save the date for West Midlands Open Meeting – 10th March 2017 March 1, 2017
- Ofsted Big Conversation Meeting South West Meeting February 28, 2017