Welcome to the #OfstedBigConversation
The Ofsted Big Conversation brought together representatives of Early Years Childcare Providers and Ofsted across the UK. It is a voluntary organisation run by sector representatives and the purpose within the Terms of Reference are:
- To provide a communication forum where providers*, who deliver Early Years care and education, can collectively bring shared areas of concern or common themes they seek further clarification on, to a representative from Ofsted, and receive a timely response.
- To provide Ofsted an opportunity to give updates on changes and direction of travel and to help dispel Ofsted ‘myths’.
*Providers delivering Early Years care and education, include but are not limited to private, voluntary and independent settings such as day nurseries, pre-schools, childminders and Children’s Centres (collectively called ‘PVI’)”
3 Responses to Home
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Open Regional Meeting – East Midlands January 11, 2017
- Ofsted Big Conversation, NW regional open meeting 18th March 2017 January 11, 2017
- Save the date for West Midlands Open Meeting – 10th March 2017 January 11, 2017
- Minutes of West Midlands Steering Group OBC 21st October 2016 November 16, 2016
- Minutes from London Open Meeting 17th October 2016 November 15, 2016